7.10.09

some goals for this week

AH! I have two huge tests at the end of this week, a huge amount of work to do and one of my best friends is visiting from California. I have a lot to do and I need to implement a bit more structure in my every day life this week so that I can go to Yellowstone this weekend without any guilt or consequences.

goals/plans for this week are as follows:

1. morning prayer. I've been really really good about saying my prayers every night before I go to bed. I haven't missed a night in almost three weeks. Now I want to start saying my morning prayers too. I think it will help me start off my day on a better note.
2. library time every day for the rest of the week. I'm actually sitting in the Crossroads right now, and I think that should count too. I can people watch, eat and get things done. I need to set aside time to study on my own without any distractions (COUGH FACEBOOK) and being on campus helps me in that aspect.
3. Homework done on time. It's hard for me to do homework on some days because I come home at five and my roommates have been done with classes and homework for a while and they want to play and I still have so much on my plate before I can even think about playing. So I need to focus on getting my homework done no matter what else is going on.
4. Sleep. Aim for ten thirty. Be in bed by eleven. Only exception is if Michael is around to play. I haven't seen enough of him while he's been here.
5. Eat healthier this week. Carbs need to take a back seat and fruits and veggies need to play a bigger part in my daily diet.

okay.
so after outlining those goals, I must go to work. Science and History are calling my name before my nonstop classes start in about an hour.
long day ahead of me, but I begin to hope.

No comments: