22.10.09

free kittens and hiccups

i have the most painful bought of hiccups right now! they are giving me a stitch in my side.

yesterday I went to walmart and outside there was a girl with a cardboard box of BABY BABY LITTLE PRECIOUS SWEETHEART KITTENS! my heart melted into a puddle of mush. I've had this need to hold a baby kitty all semester. they just are so little and cute and love to be loved and look at you with all of this trust in their precious little baby eyes. the worst part? they were free!!!!! and I can't have a kitty in my apartment!

i wanted to cry. I just want to snuggle with a kitty and fall asleep with that kind of security.
Kitties are so comforting.

ugh. i am homesick as of late. I just want to talk to my mommy. I call her all of the time, and I think she is kind of annoyed, but I just want to talk to her. And my daddy too. I've been listening to a lot of Daddy music. Alice in Chains, Godsmack Acoustic and Nirvana. I love my parents. I just want to be home for a bit, and sleep in my beautiful big bed, all cuddled up with my kitties.

gosh darn it, these hiccups HURT!

No comments: