This is it for the time being. Tomorrow I am off to China and I'll be blogging over here while I'm on my Asian adventure! If you want to get ahold of me while I'm over there, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope you come along with me on my adventure, and I'm so grateful for every single one of yours support!
PEACE, LOVE AND CHINA!
The past week has been so much fun and I seriously have been living the dream while visiting my friends here in Utah. In the last seven days I have:
1. Gone to classes at BYU with Juli
2. Gotten a new Macbook Pro after mine bit the bucket.
3. Gotten 2 letters from my Missionary and got to write back to him!
4. Eaten at all my favorite restaurants: Denny's, Cafe Rio, Jimmy Johns, Wendy's, In-N-Out, Pizza Pie Cafe
5. Went to my first Collegiate sporting event: BYU Basketball! And we won!
6. I watched Reel Steel with Symone and Ryan. Also, I met Ryan. That was cool.
7. I got my hair cut and had pot roast with Shannon and Jared.
8. I went to the movies with McKell
9. I watched the Superbowl with Brett, Ian and McKell, and although my boys lost, it was still fun to spend time with them.
10. I slept in. A lot. And it's been great.
Basically, my last week in the states has been fantastic and I have loved every moment of it. I'm still in shock that I am leaving for China in two days. I can't believe it's finally here! WOOHOO!
Sleep will not evade me tonight, for the numbers on my illuminated screen confirm that my words have reached your ears. I have touched you once again, and I can almost feel you, through every single one of the 2500 miles that separate my body from yours. And as I close my eyes tonight, I know I'll find myself wandering through the furs and pines, laden with heavy snow, following the footprints of a Lion who knows my name and my face and my heart. He will lead me where he knows I need to be; and I know that my place is right next to you.