5.2.12

Days in Utah

The past week has been so much fun and I seriously have been living the dream while visiting my friends here in Utah. In the last seven days I have:

1. Gone to classes at BYU with Juli
2. Gotten a new Macbook Pro after mine bit the bucket.
3. Gotten 2 letters from my Missionary and got to write back to him!
4. Eaten at all my favorite restaurants: Denny's, Cafe Rio, Jimmy Johns, Wendy's, In-N-Out, Pizza Pie Cafe
5. Went to my first Collegiate sporting event: BYU Basketball! And we won!
6. I watched Reel Steel with Symone and Ryan. Also, I met Ryan. That was cool.
7. I got my hair cut and had pot roast with Shannon and Jared.
8. I went to the movies with McKell
9. I watched the Superbowl with Brett, Ian and McKell, and although my boys lost, it was still fun to spend time with them.
10. I slept in. A lot. And it's been great.

Basically, my last week in the states has been fantastic and I have loved every moment of it. I'm still in shock that I am leaving for China in two days. I can't believe it's finally here! WOOHOO!

No comments: