7.10.09

MOMMY

my daddy called today and told me that he was offered an amazing deal via southwest from Manchester to Salt Lake. so. he's flying my mummy out for the long weekend. and i couldn't be more excited. Being across the country is nice in some aspects, but I do not have the luxury to go home frequently like some of my friends here. I won't be going home for Thanksgiving. I won't see the rest of my family until Christmas. last week I was telling my mom how I wished Idaho was only a state away so I could jet home for a weekend. Just yesterday I was telling a friend that I was homesick. I've been feeling lonely lately; I've been wanting the comfort of a family member.

My mom is coming here to seeeee meeeeeee and I couldn't be happier.
God really does hear and answer my prayers.

also. new picture. not sure if i like it. might change soon. thoughts?

No comments: