26.10.09

duck ponds and big hills

spontaneous adventures in the setting sun
paper bags filled with leaves and twigs
echos of quacks and soft splashing
giggles and homewrecking and roommates and rides to the newly found big hill
coasting down with the loud music playing...
Cassidy Remedy.

Productivity in the early evening
and way too many donettes in my tummy,
war movies, music videos and back rubs,
encouraging words for the nervous boy.

Neatly printed weekly schedule on my white board
structure and organization are key to a balanced and successful life.
Rubiks cube sitting on my window sill, waiting for the last steps to be learned and solved.

happy to be here and happy to be happy.
things are working out and with time, everything will be okay.
blankets at the foot of my bed beckon to me:
"come, for here you will find rest for the weary soul."

New sense of determination instilled in my soul.
I can do this. I believe in myself.
and I know now that I've come a long way.

No comments: