17.10.09

and she's back at it

maybe....

I've been thinking about dying my hair the last couple of days, evening out the blonde streaks and getting back to the natural color. After all, I've been working on that natural color for almost six months.

Today. I dyed it Auburn. Why? not sure. I wanted a change. I've wanted to be a red head for a while.

But. It's Demi Dye. Meaning it's a 10-11 wash kind of thing.
So it will fade and my natural color will come back and I can put it back to it's rightful state.

But seriously. drastic hair color change was long over due. I always dye my hair when something tramatic or life changing happens to me. It's my way of dealing with things I can't control.

and i didn't do anything to my hair in May. or in June. or in July. or August. or September.
five and a half solid months of health and growth, while trying to deal with some very hard trials. So yes. I have deep red/auburn hair. I like it. but i'll be back to my roots soon, and i'll move forward.

concerts, bonfires, and a new kind of car ride, something I have dubbed the "Cassidy Remedy".
movies that make me cry and funny roommates. my life is beautiful right now, and it always has been. I need to remember these things in times of trial and need.
I have my life and I have my second chance. I can't ever forget that, or take it for granted.
I have watched too many of my friends lose their battles to not live my life to the fullest.

bed time. sleeping in tomorrow, cleaning my room, doing homework and putting around. maybe my first official Cassidy Remedy run.
the first calm saturday in a while,
in beautiful Idaho.

sleep.

No comments: