21.10.09

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I know you need your space and I know that you will come to me when you are ready to talk. But gosh, I am worried about you. and I have a bunch of random little things that I want to tell you about, but I know better then to call you right now. I miss you and I love you. You are my person. You're the Christina to my Meredith.

Always,
Chelsie

Dear Friend,

I know that you are not sure where you want to be next year, but I would really appreciate it if you stayed. Who else will promote with me? It'll be fun, I promise. We can even road trip!

Always,
Chelsie

Dear Friend,

You are like my sibling. You were always around when I was sick and you were always around when my heart got broken and you were always around when I needed a Jamba. I'm going to miss you when you leave, but I want what is best for you. Take care of yourself. This too shall pass.

Always,
Chelsie

Dear Friend,

I really adore you and I'm going to miss you when you leave.

Always,
Chelsie

Dear Friend,

I don't think that you are making the right choice. I think you will regret it and that if you are not careful, you will be thrown into situations that have finally gotten yourself out of. It's going to be lonely.

Always,
Chelsie

Dear God,

Thank you for my view on life. Thank you for the constant reminder that life is beautiful, no matter what. Thank you for my second chance to live.
thank you for my family, my blessings and my health.
thank you for my leg.
thank you for my new friends, my car, and for teaching me how to be happy with myself and on my own.
thank you for the opportunity to go to school, to learn, to get an education.
Thank you for the air I breathe, for lungs that work, for the sunshine on my face and the wind in my hair.
thank you for keeping me safe and for being there for me when no one else is.

Always,
Chelsie


No comments: