5.10.09

helicopter hair and kitten love

listing:

1. I am thankful for friends who make me giggle after off days.
2. I love voicemail tag. especially when they go something like: "i stopped listening to your voicemail when I heard: "let's make out" because I couldn't handle it anymore and I need to know what happened. CALL ME BACK!"
3. Long days on campus are made better when friends are waiting for you to come home and play Nintendo
4. I miss New England.
5. I have a lot to do this week. A lot. I need to stay focused and manage my time and not procrastinate. Getting adequate sleep will be key. Symone and I have been really good at going to bed on time last week. We need to keep up the good work.
6. I miss my daddy. I miss car rides and good music and daddy/daughter time and laughing at my ridiculousness and sassiness.
7. I HATE SNOW IN OCTOBER
8. I miss my best friend.
9. I have a sudden urge to read Tuesdays With Morrie instead of Oedipus. efffff.
10. I'm excited for flute tomorrow. I can never get enough of music. ever.
11. mindsleeper/minesweeper. there is a difference in those two games. one major one is that mindsleeper isn't actually a game at all.

No comments: