31.5.09

Structure Sunday: The First Week of June

I have to go to the dentist on Tuesday and I can not forget this time. 
I need to find the third Harry Potter book, because I know we own it and I don't want to buy a copy and then find ours a day later.
I am going to take a drive back to the beach house sometime this week to get my camera and soak up some sun. I'm going to try to go by myself, because I really need to face some things that I've been keeping away with company. 
Once I face these things, I need to write it out, because that is just how I work and I know that I will feel better once I write it out.

I really wish I could be confident in who I am. I know I've gotten a lot better at it but, sometimes I feel like I just can't shine through. I want people to look at me and just know that I'm genuine and that I am me. There are some people in my life who are just so totally themselves. They don't let anything stop them from being who they are. I love that and I aspire to be like that. I just don't know where to start.

I don't know how to put myself back together either, and I think that is why I feel so stuck.

I just don't understand, and I don't know what to do with myself. 

No comments: