5.5.09

Thoughts on Tuesday: rainshowers

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain softly wafting through my cracked window and the feeling of slight dampness in my sheets that only comes with a spring shower. 
I am so full of awe every spring, when I watch the rain fall and the forest come back to life after long, cold, dead winters. It's a beautiful reminder to me that there is a new start for everything, and that while some things die, a new and beautiful thing will eventually grow in it's place.
Everything moves along, in its time and season.
And so will I.


My backyard beginning to come alive:


Sleeping Chelsie and snuggle kitty Bruschi on a rainy spring morning:


I feel like the perfect way to enjoy my afternoon is to make a warm mug of chamomille tea, curl up with my kitty and read with my window open and the smell/sounds of spring rain wafting into my room.

These are my thoughts,
this is my prayer.

No comments: