2.5.09

Sending Saturday: cut off

Well. When my two best friends/missionaries feel like returning my phone calls/text messages/facebook messages, maybe I will have something to say about them. 
Until then, I will just sit here in New Hampshire, minding my own little business.

But should they read this (unlikely), just know that I am thinking of you, I'm praying for you and I miss you terribly.






May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.



These are my thoughts.
this is my prayer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If one of you friends told you they were gay, how would you react?

Alexandra said...

I'm here always.

Chelsie said...

uh...I have gay friends?