19.5.09

Thoughts on Tuesday: sleepy rambles

I am so sleepy and I am looking forward to crashing in about 5.6 minutes. 
But I would like to say that I really enjoy dunkin donuts strawberry coolatas and i am glad i finally drank one today after the many weeks of me being home. I do miss Jamba though, but according to the Jamba locator there is one in close to Boston Childrens, so when I am down there in June, I will take my mom on a wild quest through the city to find it and drink a strawberries wild. Also. My uncle planted a strawberry patch in our yard yesterday. I guess I am a Strawberry kind of girl. 
I can not wait for Transformers to come out. I spent some of my car drive to jords house today imagining what my car would look like if he transformed. I created a very epic dude robot thing...
I really want a new guitar. A cut away acoustic with an amp plug in. Black is preferable and no, I am not racist. 
But my car coming to school is more important right now so that might have to wait.
I am baby sitting the children from hades on Thursday and I am also going to the dentist...which I hate doing. So Thursday will not be good.
I hope Adam wins American Idol.
There is another show that is ending this week and I can not remember what it is.
On the plus side, Secret life starts up soon.
I got another new bathing suit today and it's plaid. and black and yellow. Like a bumble bee but not really. it has white too. but the most important thing is that it is plaid and it makes me look skinny. Winner.
I love my roommates and I miss them. I have to put in a deposit for the pines tomorrow. I can not forget.
I also need to make sure my mom faxed that form...
housing office has not emailed me back and i am scared to call them.
I've been reading a lot! Yes! And I found out today that Jillise is reading the same book I am and we didn't even play it.
I have a weird combination of sungs stuck in my head: I'm yours, Halo, The General, Oasis, and Almost. I guess a lot of those were songs Jord played on the guitar today.
I hope my kids are cute.
I just found my strawberry chapstick. Yes.
Dane Cook. Winner.
I miss Mike and Misao and mcdonalds runs like none other.
I am probably going to have nightmares about strangled dead cats after the story jord's dad told me today. great.
I'm so tired.

No comments: