12.5.09

Thoughts on Tuesday: Insane

I had a very busy weekend, full of places to go and people to see and things to do. I don't think I had more then an hour of down time all day Friday. It was so nice to wake up in the morning and know that my day was going to be constantly moving forward. I love ending my day exhausted and feeling accomplished. 
My week so far has been boring and I've really done nothing. I did laundry today. I played the guitar until my fingers were killing me. Then I moved to the piano until I had played so long I was getting worse instead of improving. I wasted away in front of the TV. Then, I cleaned my room, pulled out all of my furniture and moved it all around, so I felt like I did something and so I had something to do.
I'm trying to keep my mind busy, but there is only so much I can do right now. 
It's just very lonely a lot of the time.

But. I'm going to spend time with big brother this week, who is also going insane. Might as well go insane together, right? right.


No comments: