3.5.09

Structure Sunday: Post-its

So, I recently discovered that I have this application on my computer called "stickies". It is basically post-it notes for my computer. Gosh, I love Macs.

Goals for this week (as written on my green "stickie" on my desktop)
1. Out of bed before eleven every morning.
2. Call my doctors in Boston and finalize my appointments for my Ortho, Oncologist and x-rays.
3. Call my Primary Physician and schedule for a physical.
4. Scholarships
5. Finish Sub application
6. Get to Lavander Town in my Pokemon Yellow game by the end of this week. 
7. make it to Seminary game morning on Friday
8. go to Concert Band and Wind Ensemble sometime this week. Maybe Friday? 
9. Call Red Cross and Schedule for CPR recertification.
10. Plan sunday school lesson for the 4-year old class that I am subbing for next week.

and yes. you did read number six right. I have rediscovered Pokemon Yellow for Gameboy Advance. I will make it to Lavender Town this time next week. And I will continue to name every Pokemon I catch after some Middle Earth Place or Person or Creature. yes.

I hope to have a more solid week. I want to feel accomplished at the end of every day. And I want to prove to myself that life will continue to go on, even though things have changed in a lot of ways. I'm enjoying the beginnings of life as the sun shines here. Things are turning green and the flowers are almost in full bloom. I hope to help my dad this week as he prepares to start our summer veggie patch. I hope that I can have a few cucumber plants for myself this year. Its supposed to rain soon. I am looking forward to some New England rain. I plan on enjoying it to the fullest. I am thankful for New England and the beauty that I find around every corner here. I know that no matter what happens in the coming weeks, and that no matter how hard things might get, or how bad things might hurt, life will continue to be beautiful. And that will always be enough to get me through.

These are my thoughts
This is my prayer.

No comments: