10.5.09

Structure Sunday: The Second Week of May

A recap of last weeks goals:
1. Out of bed before eleven every morning. CHECK
2. Call my doctors in Boston and finalize my appointments for my Ortho, Oncologist and x-rays. CHECK
3. Call my Primary Physician and schedule for a physical. CHECK
4. Scholarships CHECK
5. Finish Sub application
6. Get to Lavander Town in my Pokemon Yellow game by the end of this week. 
7. make it to Seminary game morning on Friday CHECK
8. go to Concert Band and Wind Ensemble sometime this week. Maybe Friday? CHECK
9. Call Red Cross and Schedule for CPR recertification. CHECK
10. Plan sunday school lesson for the 4-year old class that I am subbing for next week.CHECK

I am really happy that I have squared away all of my medical appointments. It's looking like I will be in Boston in mid-june for all of my tests. Chest CT scan, Heart echo, leg and hip x-rays, blood work, Dr. Labelle, Dr. Grier, Dr. Anderson and Bob. I have a physical this week as well. I'm really tired of doctors, but I really love my team down in Boston and I miss them, so I'm looking forward to seeing them next month. I just hope it will be a visit full of happiness instead of tears and bad news.

The Second week of May...at least, I think that is what week we are heading into, looks pretty...blah. I really want a second job. I need to be making money and I really need something to do on top of that. It looks like I will be hanging around with Mom, hoping that I don't miss Julianna's next phone call, going out with a few friends, jamming with Jordan on the guitar, and doing kid pick-up duty whenever mom needs it. 

I do plan on reading a lot this week. The weather is looking like it will be beautiful. High 60's, Low 70's all week, with sunshine and breezes. Nothing better then that.

Just trying to keep myself busy, my spirits up and my soul occupied with the company I have here. It's working most of the time.

Thoughts and Prayers.

No comments: