2.6.09

Thoughts on Tuesday: I am in need of...

Today, I am in need of:

Chocolate. I am actually seriously considering leaving right now, at ten at night, to go get some.
A funny movie that I have never seen before. Or maybe, Night at the Museum. I watched the second one the other day in theaters and loved it and the first one on TV with my grandparents, but I still am in the mood to watch it again. 
My roommates. I need some laughs at ridiculous things. Photobooth games, soda binges and dance parties. Laughing so hard until we are on the ground, on the verge of migraines.
Alexandra. I need a Jamba Juice run, a thunderstorm, some Cartel and Tegan and Sarah, and maybe a drive to the river. Strawberries Wild, water and company would make my teeth stop hurting for sure.
Rollercoaster Tycoon. I need rides to build and crash. People to lose and find. A constant flow of cash that I can spend and not feel bad about. 
Michael. I need a MK hug, MK sarcasm/humor and MK advice. enough said. 
Snuggley Kitty. No judgement, no opinions and no leaving. Just love love love and comfort.
A Swim. My muscles are tight and need to stretch and nothing besides a swim will really do it. I have a lot of tension in my shoulders and my legs and I want to get it out. Too bad my pool is still not clean enough to swim in yet. Maybe by the end of this week.
Hamilton Therapy. My little car and his little purr and my windows rolled down and my music blaring. Taking West Street, with all of its sharp corners and windy ways and overgrown trees. I need my car to get better.
After all, Hamilton Therapy is the best therapy.  




No comments: