17.6.09

Thoughts on Tuesday, Words on Wednesday...I don't care today

SO BASICALLY:

in exactly TWO weeks BOTH of my two best friends from Idaho are going to be here. In New Hampshire. 

I am SO SO SO EXCITED!



This is the only picture I have of the three of us...Symone and I are unshowered and about to get on an airplane
But. this would be us: Symone, Mike and Me. Reno Airport, March 2009.


This is what it is looking like:

on Monday, June 29th, I will be picking up Mike at the Manchester Air Port at 11 PM after his seven hour flight from Phoenix? I think? Mike and I will have all day Tuesday to hang out. If the weather is nice, I am thinking I will take him up north to drive the beautiful Kangamangus highway, stop at the lower falls and walk around North Conway. Or we can go hike out to Sabbaday Falls, and walk around Lost River. The options are endless, but I definitely want to take him to see the White Mountains, for sure!
Wednesday, I start work. Mike will probably hang out with my family for the morning until I get off in the early afternoon. Then we can hang out for a bit, maybe drive around Hampstead, chill in the pool, and then we go pick up Symone at the Manchester Air Port! EEEE! 
I got afternoons off on Thursday and Friday, so I only have to work from 9-noon! Thursday, we are going to venture down to Jordan's furniture in Reading to the imax theater to see TRANSFORMERS 2! AHHHHHHHH! I am SO STOKED! 
Friday, I hope to venture into Boston! Maybe take the T in and walk around Fanuiel Hall and Quincy Market! And Symone wants to see the Boston Temple, so we will make sure to swing by there as well.
Saturday will start with breakfast at the English Muffin! NOM NOM NOM! Then we will take the BEAUTIFUL drive to the beach house to spend the 4th of July! We will walk along the beach to Salisbury center and get Tripoli Pizza! head to the Hampton Board Walk and get some fried dough! and watch the Hampton Fireworks and the Salisbury ones at night! 
PERFECT WAY TO END A PERFECT WEEK!

Sunday I will take my friends back to the airport before church. I am going to miss them so much, but I am really looking forward to them being here. I can't wait to show them the East Coast, New England, New Hampshire and Boston. Most of all, I can't wait to see them and spend time with them again.

I am just so excited and happy and I can't wait for the 29th to be here!

It isn't a lie that things have been somewhat hard lately. Not just for me. I think everyone has been having a hard month. And I really can't think of a more better way to heal, to feel better, to relax, to feel at home, and to be content then to spend time with Misao and MK.

Thank you God, for the wonderful, beautiful people you have put into my life and for the opportunity for them to come visit me at this time. I am so grateful for my friends. They keep me going for sure.


No comments: