4.6.09

Words on Wednesday

This morning was a rough morning.
Today was a rough day. 
This evening was a rough evening.
Tonight was a perfect night.

I am completely and totally amazed, overwhelmed and awestruck in the ways that God works. I am left speechless and full of love and peace and comfort. 
I have always said that thunderstorms have always brought me closer to God. And tonight, a thunderstorm on the other side of the country has done the same. And with a few streaks of lightning in the Western sky I know, without a doubt, that he knows what he is doing. He has a plan for me and he really will not leave me comfortless. He will wait for the right time and do the right thing and bring me back to my center. 

For the first time in over a month, I am at complete and total peace. 
I am not alone.

No comments: