1.9.09

please don't do this to me...

Dear Hamilton,

I know you have a lot of miles on you. I understand you are tired. But here is the deal. We just put over 3 grand into making you feel better and you've been driving great all summer. We've gone to Dublin, the beach, Boston, EVERYWHERE and you have been FINE! so there is NO reason for you to be freaking out like you did today. 

We are supposed to leave tomorrow and I really want things to go smoothly as possible. 
Please, don't do this to me. I've been looking forward to having a car at school ALL summer and I have been working as hard as possible to save up to pay for you. I bought you. I registered you. I cleaned you and I bought you new floor mats and a seat cushion. I love you and I take care of you.

Please. 
I'm counting on you.

Love your fond owner,
Chelsie

No comments: