22.9.09

Arabian Dances

Three things tonight:

1. I read this quote the other day. "The one thing about music...when it hits, you feel no pain"
I thought it was interesting, but today I realized the real truth of this statement when I went to Flute tonight and played. The only thing that mattered in those two hours was me, my music and my instrument. And I felt nothing but joy. sometimes I want to play forever.

2. I need to let go. And I am going to stop asking questions now. (or try to) I am going to work on accepting things for what they are. Vow of silence for the week. I need to stop talking about him, the good and the bad. These things are in the past and there is no going back. I can only move forward.

3. Today I am thankful for 56oz. M&M bags, history books, devotional, supportive roommates, big brothers, VHS tapes, flute music, teddy bears, new friends, and high-lighters.

No comments: