27.9.09

keeping it together

massive headache zooming in that came out of nowhere, so this will be best put in list form:
(my favorite form, of course)

1. Sleepovers with best friends really do make everything so much better. Also, grey's anatomy, cookie dough and the office while cuddling and talking about everything that you could possibly talk about. it's a security blanket. it's a piece of home.
2. Rubik's Cube is seriously owning my life. I am getting really fast at something I once thought was impossible for me to ever achieve. I feel accomplished.
3. Conference weekend the coming week and I can't wait to be out of Idaho for a few days and back with my best friend. I love traveling.
4. A old Fall Semester friend will be back in the Burg soon and I am excited for some old traditions to come back into my life: McDonald's Runs, N64 Parties and Swinging in Porter Park. maybe we will be infinite again.
5. I am listening to Bright Eyes and this time it doesn't hurt as much.
6. I am going to curl up with my history book tonight and tackle math in the AM. After tomorrow, I will put ten times more effort into math because I want to succeed in it.
7. Symone has been gone for a while. I hope she comes back soon. i miss her.
8. WHERE DID THIS HEAD ACHE COME FROM?
9. I am considering a guitar class next semester. that or piano. I want more music.
10. In case you couldn't tell, today I am a fan of BOLD
11. I will be in bed by ELEVEN tonight.
12. I am beginning to understand what it is like to feel DRIVEN.
13. Vow of Silence is going very well, thanks. Let's go for another week. i can do this.

No comments: