5.9.09

baby blessings:

because Hamilton is not coming out to school I:

1. Have enough room to pack my Napolien Dynamite Poster
2. Have enough room to pack my brown boots
3. Emptied out the change cubby and have a million quarters for laundry
4. Have 200 dollars more in my bank account because I don't have to pay for insurance
5. Could give dad my seat cushion to help his back for Izzy (dad's car)
6. Got to go to my high schools football game
7. Saw a few more friends before I left 
8. Got to see my old marching band preform for the first time in over a year
9. Had one last family dinner all together
10. Got to spend a few more nights in the comfort of my beautiful bed.
11. Get to see Symone earlier then expected.


seeing my baby blessings help the sun to stay shinning and my hopes up.


No comments: