20.9.09

DISHWASHER! EXPLODING! WASHING MACHINE!

I'm in the middle of transitioning between science homework and math; deciding that I will do my church history tomorrow morning so I can go to bed at a decent hour tonight. I am making a goal this week to be better about:

1. Keeping my room clean
2. Taking less then an hour and a half to get ready for the day
3. Facebook Procrastinating. Only an hour and a half a day.
4. Getting my homework done earlier
5. Going to bed sooner (although, late night chats with my roommate make this hard)
6. Saying things that get me into trouble. WATCH MY MOUTH!

Also. I am going to keep myself focused on the here and now.
Durning my Thursday Night MK Pep talk, I was given the advice to Let. It. Go. To let it go.
so, I am setting a goal/plan to help myself do this.

And it involves:

1. Stop reading things that hurt and accept that some friendships will never happen.
2. Replace pictures that I thought would have been okay to be in my room, but keep the hurt lingering.
3. Be pro-active in FHE
4. Make one new guy friend.
5. Spend time with best friend and big brother.

Let's see how these goals come into play.
I am going to accomplish them.
I am.

but. on the upside:

1. My best friend is coming in ONE week for a weekend, and i can not wait to see her.
2. I got to respond to the emergency situation text today and it was so exhilarating!
3. I love my roommates.

Moving along. Heart is beating and I am breathing and Life. Is so beautiful.

No comments: