1.3.09

Rambelings

Sometimes, listing is the only way I can organize my thoughts. I've only recently discovered how much I like it, and I've been listing a lot more.
I need to put my pizza in the oven. I am going to finish watching the first disk of LOTR while my pizza is cooking and being eaten. I need a nap.
I'm going to finish my Middle East homework and outline what I need to study for the test coming up this week. I'm going to do some online class work. I'm going to edit my humanities paper and print it out.
I miss Misao.
I'm so proud that I have already cleaned my side of the room. 
That being said, I have accumulated a large pile of laundry that needs to get done.
I should do a load of dishes tonight. 
I need to go to the post office on Tuesday. or by Tuesday. one of those.
There are only 18 days until California. 
I really need a nap. I need to paint my nails. They are looking kind of gross right now.
I want yellow post-it notes. I have every other color imaginable but yellow. It bothers me for reasons unknown to myself.
I really want to be home in front of my fireplace, drinking hot chocolate and reading East of Eden while it snows outside. 
I had the weirdest dreams last night that involved my grandfathers truck, Cottonwood, my cousin, my old marching band, weebles wobbles, and pokemon suits. 
My birthday is in 25 days.

 

No comments: