12.3.09

Dear Chelsie, Love Stress

Dear Chelsie,

My name is STRESS. I've been hanging around you lately and I really like it. I think I'm going to stay longer. I have a lot of things I want to do with you.

I want you to have to write three papers for B.O.M this weekend, along with keeping up with you daily journal entires (I know you are a week behind in it already). 
Let's give you a science test this weekend that you need to study really hard for.
And how about you watch three hours of media to report about for Middle East. Oh and a giant project that you need to devote a lot of time with your group too.
Let's give you another humanities CR to write, a group project due next week, three culture event write ups, and oh yeah, 500 pages to read of The Odyssey. 
oh, and what fun! Why don't you try to devote a lot of your time to a million chapters of reading for history.
Make sure you remember that you need to make sure your absences get excused from your fall last month. Thank goodness your doctors note came in. 
Even though you know you are on top of your grades, you still needs to worry about getting off of academic probation this semester. You don't want to be suspended.

Is that not enough? Do you think you can handle all of your school work? Good, because on top of that, you need to worry about getting a job when you gets home. You need to worry about finding a place to live next fall. Oh, you need to figure out storage for the summer. (thanks Jordan, for giving me some hope in this situation). And you need to finalize plans for april. Your flight is booked home from Sacramento. At least this much is finalized. 

You need to worry about your parents and their jobs. You need to worry about your car not running when you gets home. You also needs to worry about saying goodbye to one of your closest friends. OH! You also need to prepare to say goodbye to your boyfriend too.

Make sure you keep up-to-date on your dear friends, Mary and Tyler. You know that they are really sick, and that things are not looking good.

I am sure I have other plans for you, but I think I am going to keep them on the DL so I can surprise you!

I hope you are excited for all of these things because I sure am!

Always your friend,
STRESS!

p.s. I forgot. Make sure you are aware of your body. You don't want to miss any signs of your other friend: CANCER coming back to visit.



No comments: