17.3.09

FACT: I have weird dreams.

So, it is a well-known fact about me, if you are lucky enough to have been friends with me long enough to talk to me in the morning, that I have weird dreams. and I mean weird.
just an example:

two nights ago, I had a dream that I was standing outside of a gate of this big house, watching a pregnant lady walk towards it. All of a sudden, there was this dark figure standing next to me. I turned to look at him and he was really scary. It was like he was an orc, a dementor, Lord Voldermort, and a mutant from Xmen all in one. It didn't really freak me out though, which is odd. Anyways, all of a sudden, the figure vanished and I could see the pregnant lady stop and all of a sudden there were scratches all over her stomach (like in the 6th sense) and there was blood everywhere. Things blacked out and then we were inside of the house and she wasn't pregnant anymore. then, all of a sudden, I was in the upstairs of my grandparents old house. (one of my favorite houses ever). I was walking through a bathroom to get to a bedroom when my sister called and asked me if I could take her to the library. I was then in my car, which was sometime my hyudai or it was sometimes my old car, the oldsmobile. I was in the driveway waiting for her, when a lady pulled in behind me (a different one) and got out of the car. She told me that her GPS said that she could get a glass of water at my house. I went inside my house and got her a glass of water. She had a little girl with her, who I recognized to be a little girl named Amelia that I used to nanny for, three summers ago. Amelia was holding my hand, but somehow managed to pull my tanzanite ring off of my finger and throw it into the yard. 
and that was it.

weird huh? no other words for it, but weird.

last night/this morning, I had even more weird dreams. The kind of dreams that are not only weird, but they pull on your heartstrings because they put you in situations that you want, or with people that you miss.

I had a dream that my parents flew me home for a weekend. It was so nice to be back in my house, with my family. I wanted to stay for good, but I realized I needed to go back to finals week. I was then back in my apartment, and I was getting ansty because I hadn't heard from my boyfriend all day. Symone took my cellphone and called him, and someone picked up. She talked for a few minutes and then hung up. I was really mad because I wanted to talk to him. So I called him and MIKE picked up. I was really confused because Mike was in california and Brian was in florida. I asked Mike if he was with Brian and if I could talk to him. Mike told me to wait for a minute and then there was a knock on my door. I went to answer it and Mike and Brian were standing outside of our door! They had come to visit and help us pack up our apartment for the end of the semester. I remember launching myself into Mike and giving him a huge hug, and then turning to give Brian a huge hug as well. We then started to talk and laugh, and then, my grandmother, Bon-Bon, waltzes through the door to announce that she has started to cook a turkey two doors down and dinner will be ready in a few hours.
Now, my grandmother passed away a couple years ago. 
She looked great, and talked exactly how I remembered her too. 
There were a couple other things that happened that are now fading away and I can't get them back.
I just know that I really miss Brian and Mike; but that will be fixed in three days when I am in California with them. 
I really miss my grandmother. 
I woke up and my first thought was to call her and talk to her, and then I realized I couldn't do that. I haven't had that happen to me in a very long time.
My heartstrings definitely hurt.

Anyways.
I need to shower. 
A lot to get done today.



1 comment:

Alexandra said...

These are both really interesting dreams. I don't think that dreams have a lot if any meaning to them, but I love going on this website to look up specific things in my dreams. It would be interesting to look up some of the things in your dreams, like the ring and the water and stuff. Here is the website:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
see you soon, chels!