27.3.09

White Glove part 2

I hate white glove. 
I despise it. 
and I hate the fact that it has to happen two weeks before the end of the semester. It just so happens that I have finals, projects, presentations, and homework galore in the next week and a half, and I do not have time this weekend to spend hours on my hands and knees cleaning, packing, moving out, or whatever. ugh.
but. I will do what is asked of me, and try to be happy about it. A packed weekend means that it will go by fast. The faster that these days go by, the closer it gets to the end of the semester, and the closer I am to being back in California. (I'm excited, can you tell?)
So, just to make sure I do not forget anything, I'm going to list this weekend out.
Today(friday) consists of:
Class.
Walmart with Benjamin and Symone
Food with Benjamin and Symone
Home. Group Project with Humanities Group. 3-6.
Greys Anatomy
Packing/Cleaning room
Living room.
Julianna sometime tonight.
Tomorrow:
Finish cleaning livingroom/room for white glove
Clean checks 12-1
Group project for Middle East at three
Julianna/Jordan
Book of Mormon Homework/paper
History Work
Sunday:
Church and homework and Julianna.

ugh. I just want to sleep like a sleepy baby.

It's okay. I will put on some good music. I will eat chocolate. I will be productive. 

This will be done by tomorrow afternoon. Even if it kills me.

No comments: