2.3.09

updates

Post-it note usage update:
Success.

My daily to-do list:


My Important dates list:


Line of quotes/important things on my bed:

My collection of sticky-note pads:
(With corresponding color expo markers)



Count-down update:
17 days until Misao and I are in California with Mike, Brian and Zandra
22 days until my 19th birthday
36 days until the end of the semester
44 days until California with Vicki and Trish
50 days until I am home!

This week looks like:

Tomorrow: Post-office, Science and studying
Wednesday: Class, class, class, studying and dinner with Jordan and Kyle
Thursday: sleeping, class, middle east test, dinner at Birchwood
Friday: unknown besides class.

People who I've recently talked with from back home:
NICK!
ALLIE!
AMY!
JULI!
BRETT!
GAGE!
JESS!
(i'm doing well!)

Books I have finished/am reading:

Perks of being a Wallflower-finished
East of Eden-re-reading
Les Miserable-reading
The Similarion-reading

um. that is it.

No comments: