25.2.09

Listing

There are a couple things I REALLY want to write about...
but I can't. yet.

SO:

1. I think planes should stop crashing. seriously.
2. I need to get this frosting out of my hair.
3. I hate humanities critical responses. They are the bane of my existence 
4. I am actually really irritated about something I just read and I want to tell someone about it, but he won't pick up his phone. surprise surprise.
5. Mental note to offer random people rides when my car is out here.
6. I need a nap today. no questions asked.
7. He called back. Venting complete. Thank you.
8. I really do not want to get out of bed.
9. My roommate, who went to bed later then me, and does not need to get up at this hour of the morning, just got out of bed.
10. If she gets in the shower right now, I might have to kill a cow.
11. I would never kill a cow. I don't know why I said that. That would be horrible.
12. I really need to find the time to make it to the library sometime this week.
13. I also need to go to the post office. soon.
14. I love lists. I've been making myself to-do lists on post-it notes on my computer every single day. I love crossing things off, and feeling like I am accomplished.
15. In fact, sometimes I put silly little things on said lists, so I can cross them off and feel accomplished.
16. FACT: I can not wait to go to bed tonight.
17. I've been craving Lord of the Rings or Pirates like none other. I want to correct this soon.
18. I think she is out of the bathroom. Hi Misao! You are going to be reading this soon.
19. I'm in love with this song the Jillise showed Misao, who showed me. I think it is the cutest thing ever. I'm going to put it on here. Eventually.
20. I have to piddle. I'm getting out of bed. 
21. I want to end on a random number on this list.
22. I keep on looking at my fingers and freaking out because my rings are not on them. But then I remember they are in the kitchen and that I took them off when I was using the crisco yesterday.
23. MISAO! we have a giant thing of cookie dough to devour.
24. Okay. this is a long list. twenty four is a good number to stop at. I am done.

2 comments:

Symone said...

Chels, you are random, and I love you.

Alexandra said...

One thing you will get to experience when you are at my house, is that I talk to my cats. a lot. In high pitched voices. and I call Addie "Little kitty" and then I go into high pitched rants like "little kitty! bittle bitty! bitsie babies! Mitzle Moozles! grittle gree grees!" and then my older sister (when she is home) mocks me and says "Piddle pee pees!" and #20 reminded me of that. haha =]
Any time you need to rant, I am here. Facebook or texting or just call me up, we can talk.