4.7.11

Hello July

HI I'M BACK!
The last few weeks have been an absolute crazy chaotic whirl, but I made it out alive, I've recharged my batteries and I'm ready to hit the ground running and see what July has in store! I've got some pretty exciting ideas for blogging series this month that I want to try out-so we'll see how that goes. Happy 4th! Live Free or Die!

July:


Current guilty pleasure: Anything Transformer related. I'm obsessed. 
Current color: teal
Current playlist:
a mixture of We the Kings and 30 Seconds to Mars. 
Current read:  Still reading Wurthering Heights. 
Current drink: Barqs. 
Current food: Shrimp salad or potato salad. Summer Salads. 
Current favorite show: So You Think You Can Dance
Current wish list: New bathing suit top
Current needs: Pain meds.
Current triumphs: 1/2 a mile hike last week with the 7th year girls
Current bane of my existence: Hip Arthritis. Dumb.
Current celebrity crush: Shia Labeof 
Current indulgence: Ring Pops
Current blessing:  Zion's Camp.
Current outfit: Grey shorts and blue tank top.
Current excitement: Finally first swim of the summer
Current mood: Lazy/relaxed
Current link: These guys blow my mind with their covers/mix ups. Check out their whole channel, if you get a change. 







(The kid playing Wii in the background in that video is my little sister's best friend, Dane. He's hysterical!)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Love those videos! Have been subscribed to that channel for a while :) SO talented!! :) Love you! ahh so much love.

Joey said...

Subscribed! I love when covers of songs sound way better then the original! Thanks for sharing Chelsie!