25.7.11

Evolution

I have had this blog since the end of 2008. Can you believe that? That is three, going on four years of blogging at There and Back Again. 
But, as you can see, I have gone under a major redesign and renaming of this little refuge of mine.

Welcome to Into the Wild.
(be sure to grab a blog button from the right!)
There are a bunch of reasons I decided to rename my blog. 
There and Back Again represented my journey of discovering myself in the face of many trials and people.
I decided it was time to embrace this new chapter of my life that includes my new knee, working at Zion's Camp, the upcoming adventures in China, finishing up my degree and maybe, one day, welcoming home the Love of my Life; as well as representing the passion I have for my life and the beautiful world I live in.


Anyway, I came across a bunch of saved headers that I used over the last three years. 
It's cool to see how I evolved, through my blogging, editing, photography and emotions.



(Alexandra did this one for me)









No comments: