6.7.09

This or That?

I don't know what I want right now.
I've been fooling around with the layout of my blog for the past two days and I am still not happy with it. (so bare with me)
I am this weird spot where I am doing the things that I am supposed to be doing, I am staying busy, I know what I need to do and where I am going, I have direction, but I don't know what I want when it comes to a lot of every day things. I want to nap, I don't want to nap. I want to take the car out, I am not sure about taking the car out to school. I want to write letters, I can't handle the thought of letters. I want to read, I want to sleep. For some reason, I just can not find a groove right now. Am I just going through a bought of indecisiveness? Maybe because I have so many things solid and planned out, I am looking for choices to stress over? With work in full swing now, am I just adjusting and figuring out how to function with a full time job for the next six weeks? Maybe because Mike and Symone have left and I really don't have anything huge to look forward to besides beach week in a month and a half, I am just stuck in a stupor.

I do not know what is going on, but I am in a weird funk and I need to snap out of it soon.

On a completely different note, I want to visit a blog entry I wrote at the end of May/Beginning of June about focusing on myself this summer and learning new things and not shying away from anything because I'm scared. Today I learned how to belay ropes courses and rock climbers and I am really proud of myself. I tried it, I was good at it, and I didn't let my "limitations" get in the way. I made a few adjustments, but I was in no way today, limited. I feel accomplished today.

Bed time though. work in the AM. coloring with five year olds all morning. My favorite. 

No comments: