5.7.09

Come back, I miss you

This last week was absolutely amazing and so much fun!
My two best friends from school, my little family, the people who take care of me
here, in my beautiful and beloved New England.

A break from everything that has been going on in all of our lives,
comfort, carefree
love, laughter
fun, friendship

refreshed, recharged and ready to go.


























Thank you for always being there for me,
for laughing at me and with me,
for pushing me forward when I wanted to stop,
for listening to me, 
for giving me a shoulder to cry on,
for being patient with me,
for picking me up when I fall down (physically and emotionally).

Thank you for being my friends.

I love you guys forever.

Come back, I miss you.



p.s. Happy 100th post, There and Back again. I am a fan of you.

No comments: