25.7.09

Last week of July. Enter.

I just made a Hamilton Therapy Mix cd that finalized the very late birthday package to be sent to California as soon as my paycheck comes in this coming week. My credit card bill came in and it's not pretty. I paid a large chunk of it right away, and hopefully can save the rest of my monies for the rest of the summer and not have to worry about the next bill until I get a job at school.
I need to stop buying music off of itunes. It's killing me. READERS: Send me mix cds of new music so I stop spending money! AHHH!
Two weeks of work left.
This coming week has four days of field trips, and everyone in my family will be gone at camps. Juli is coming to stay with me so I am not by myself. 
Next week is the last week of work. 
The week after that, Hamilton goes into the shop to get the brakes done and a new power steering pump.
Then comes family campout and beach week right in a row!
Then one week of packing, cleaning, trying to make some extra money, and then BAM! In the car on the way out to school.

time has been going by pretty fast. I feel like I was just leaving Idaho. and now I only have a few weeks until I am packing to go back.



No comments: