9.7.09

Tempos on Thursday: Screaming Infidelities

A lot of people think Dashboard Confessional is overrated. And maybe they are. But I discovered Dashboard in my own time, instead of jumping on the band wagon when it came along. I love them. I love how many of their songs are acoustic guitar driven, how the vocals are layered and almost texured and how it is so easy to sing along with your own harmony. And I love their lyrics. So different from your typical love and lose love lyrics.

Screaming Infidelities has been one of my favorite Dashboard songs since I began listening to them. I loved the melody, the harmonies, the guitar, and the lyrics. But this song hit a home run for me the other day while driving alone along some of my favorite roads at night.

Thank you Dashboard, for helping me cry.




No comments: