22.7.09

money must be funny in a rich mans world

Oil changes coast about 40 dollars these days. No fun. That was supposed to go towards my credit card! 
I finally filled my time card today and I will be getting paid for 63.30 hours. about time! That will be close to 450 right there! 50 to my mother, 50 to the credit card and everything else to savings. At least one more big paycheck before camp ends, if not two. And then I will pray that some baby sitting/yard work will come into view in my last three weeks here so I can make a few extra bucks before heading out west.

I get a new phone next week, and although I would really like something high tech and wonderful, I know I need to make the sacrifice of not spending a lot of money on the newest phone and get something that I can deal with and works. I have looked at a few that I can afford and I think I will be able to manage.

My cd drive in my Mac is fried and I am bringing it in tonight to get it looked at. Hopefully my apple care will take care of it, and there won't be anything needed to be spend there. Fingers crossed.

I really need a job at school. I have a couple in's and I've been searching via the web for a few weeks now, sending my resume here and there and sending a few emails as well. Please pray that I find something or have at least a good lead to go to when I go back to school?

On the brighter side of things, life is going okay here. I'm driving Hamilton 24/7 now and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to have him out at school. Paying car insurance will be so worth it. right now, he's the only man in my life I need to take care of, and I think I like it that way.

Money woes are stressful, but I know I will figure it out. I like earning money and knowing that I worked hard for what I earn.
But sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to be rich and not have to worry about this kind of stuff at all.

No comments: