29.4.09

words on wednesday

  1. I would love to be an announcer at airports. I love intercoms and using my "work voice"
  2. Sometimes I wonder why we have time zones. I think it makes life tricky. It makes my head hurt to think that my friends on the West Coast are three hours behind. It's almost as if I am living in the future.
  3. I like being the oldest in my family, but I really wish I had the security of having an older sibling to look up to and to go to. I guess it's a good thing I keep Jordan around. =]
  4. I wonder if the people at the bank judge you by how much your tax return checks are for.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I totally agree with the time zones. I am more confused about spring forward and fall backward. I want to destroy it. But really, i am technically talking to you from the past right now. wait.. hahaha I mean you're reading this from the future!

Vicki said...

Hahaha, when I read #4 I giggled to myself. That's wonderful.