9.4.09

Reflections on a first year in school

I'm sitting in the lobby of hotel in Idaho Falls, waiting for Vicki to come home from her night with her boy and a phone call from my own boy. I left a little over four hours ago and it is really...odd. I can't believe I have finished my first year in college and I am offically done. I am about to spend a few weeks in oregon/california before I head back to my New Hampshire. As I look back at the pictures I have taken over the past few months, I can't believe how far I have come. I've been reflecting a lot. I have a lot to say, but I am so tired that I can't really make words work, so here:


First night at college:

I live in Idaho:

Pink hair:

I found my long lost twin, my roommate and my best friend:


And we went to Yellowstone:

We met these really fun Washington boys:

We went to the tetons:

good trip:

tetons:

My buddy Benjamin:

I went Bridge Jumping...well, I photographed:

football games:

I went to conference:

I dyed my hair black:

I celebrated two years off of chemo:

I fell into the bed of a truck backwards and got this awesome bruise:

I met these two goofballs from Nevada City California:

I lived by a temple:

I went to war over a cup:

And took it on adventures:

I went to the sand dunes: (this is my only picture)

I dressed up like an 80's girls for halloween:

I watched these two stuff 22 pieces of gum in their mouths:

I got bit by Brian...hardcore:

I wrote my name in a football field of snow:

I went to Jackson Hole:

I saw sunsets like this often:

We had N64 parties:

We went on box runs:

I fell in love with Jamba:

I also moved in with Symone:

We had epic photo adventures:

I got to shoot with a Nikkon d60:

I went to California and ate at In-n-out for the first time:

I fell in love:

My friends became my second family:

I became a pro at sticky notes:

I learned to enjoy thunder snow:

I love my friends. I love you forever.

1 comment:

Symone said...

I just read this... or looked at it, I should say. I miss you guys!!! I should blog, but idk what to say...