18.4.09

All Around April

The high forcasted for today in Nevada City, California is 76. 
yes.

My epic trip along the West coast has been the most fun and relaxing and enjoyable trip I have had in a very long time. I'm so glad that I made the choice to go through with this. I am proud for taking what-if and maybes into my hands and making them very very real and solid concrete plans. I've needed this trip. I've needed to be with friends and people who I love right now.
I've needed to be in Oregon with Vicki and explore the ocean with Trish and Chloe and Casey.
I've needed to be in California, to fly out early and surprise Brian on his birthday, to spend time with him and Zandra and MK. I've needed their love and support and caring for a while and I am so thankful for the opportunity I have had to be here and be with them.

On  a wonderful sidenote...I am off of academic probation. I did it. I did it, I did it, I did it. I have a 2.7 GPA for the semester. Not my best, but definitely acceptable for the time being. This GPA will also allow me to work at the housing office next semester, if they can take me back. I am so relieved, so proud of myself, and so happy that I pulled through.

I have another nine days left in California. I am sure they will go by way too fast. I am sure that I will be saying my goodbyes before I know it. But until it is that time, I fully intend to enjoy every minute I have out here with my friends. I am happy. I am content. I know that everything will work out. I know that there is a plan. 

Zandra and I are going to play hair dye now. Happy Chelsie=Attempt at a happy hair color. trying to go back to brown. yes.

No comments: