3.12.10

keep fighting

I hope this doesn't weird you out, but I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing. I am learning about Pediatric Cancer right now, and I am just so incredibly moved by strong people like yourself who experience it first hand. I have seriously considered working in Pediatric Oncology for so many reasons. I find it so inspiring. I just wanted to let you know that although I don't personally understand, I understand from a medical point of view a small scale of what you have gone through in your experience have have the utmost respect for you!! I really hope you are doing well in every way possible and wish you nothing but happiness, you deserve it.


i am just chelsie, but this was the needed encouragement to keep fighting the infection in my leg right now.

No comments: