22.12.10

I'm going to get at least two B's on my report card!

I somehow managed to pull up my english grade from a 71% to an 80%!!!!!!!

Dustin Carr, if it wasn't for you, I don't think I would have been able to do it.
thank you for the constant encouragement, support and love throughout the last week of school. For making me sleep when I was exhausted, for bringing me cheesy bread when I was craving it, for taking care of Cazz when I had no time and for starting the oven while I took care of other errands. And thanks for reading to me, and sharing cocoa bean with me and reminding me to breathe when I woke up late for my final. You are so stinkin' good to me!

you are my favorite person.
you are the best person I know, actually.
and the biggest blessing in my life.

and i love you!
=]

No comments: