2.12.10

Handicapped Passes and Pay Raises

Today, I was driving to school and one of my new favorite songs came on the radio. and there is nothing better then just turning up the volume and singing along at the top of my lungs and not caring how horrid it sounds, 'cause it's just me and the Cazz machine. It's one of the best feelings ever.

Want to know what else rocks? PAY RAISES! Even if it's just a baby one, they rock.

Been a somewhat productive day already, and i like those. I woke up with my alarm, finished some assignments up, made it to class on time, despite the crappy roads, and rocked my presentation. I renewed my handicapped pass for campus without any problems, and that was a huge relief. I can't begin to explain how much crap I get for having one, because people don't see me as handicapped and often think that I'm just making my problems to be more severe than they are. It's frustrating. But whatever. I take what comes my way, as long as it keeps me on my feet and my knee safe.

And now I'm waiting for Dustin to get out of class so we can eat some lunch in the crossroads before I go to work. Then it's a three hour shift at the office, a huge tornado of a room to clean when I get home, some Grey's with my girls and homework with my favorite person.

I realize that A lot of my writing lately has been about this one person in my life right now and I'm sorry if that is getting old or boring. Truth is, every day, it gets more new and exciting to me. I'm constantly learning about myself, about him, about love, about everything. It's kind of a beautiful thing.

Oh. New Chelsie word of the week. "toothnail." Don't even ask. I'm just an english major who can't make words.

1 comment:

MissHannahGrace said...

I know that feeling all too well about people thinking you make a mountain out of a molehill. Just know that I love you, and I enjoy reading all of your writing, even if it is all about the same person. <3