16.1.12

On a lighter note:

Let's talk about these rad sunglasses I got from Forever21 the other day for 5$


Or about this classy watch that my Auntie Renee gave to me five years ago when I got sick and it was too big for my wrist and how my dad took it to work today and used his super high-tech aerospace machine to take a pin out and make it smaller so it now fits my wrist!


OR ABOUT HOW BATH AND BODY WORKS CAME OUT WITH A WHOLE NEW SCENT COLLECTION CALLED "INTO THE WILD!" (blog title, ya dig?) AND HOW IT ACTUALLY SMELLS FANTASTIC AND HOW I GOT THIS SPRAY ON SALE FOR 4$! I now smell like my blog. so cool. 


Also, Sister Chen (A sister missionary serving in my church from Taiwan) taught me how to each with chop sticks. I'm now completely prepared for China.


This was an awesome hair/bang day. I wish it cooperated like this every day.
So long. My hair is getting to be so long.


Let's talk about this song, which is currently stuck in my head and how I'm totally okay with it, because it is brilliant (and this music video is awesome):




And how today, Bruno Mar's "It will rain" was playing on all four of my favorite radio stations. At the SAME time! ENOUGH, PEOPLE! I've had ENOUGH of that song.

And finally, let's talk about how great it is to open my photo booth up and see this lovely surprise that Jillise must have left me during Thanksgiving break.
She's so cute! I like her a lot.


Happy MLK day, people. I spent today with Kaleb and Jack while scraping wallpaper glue off a wall at the Kelly's, taking Cazz for a long drive up to Merrimac to pick up my camera charger at my Auntie M's and then taking a nap on my grandparents' couch before coming home to a warm fire and a lovely family.

And you know what else?
In a couple of weeks, I get to start writing to my best friend again.
<3



No comments: