26.1.12

Let's talk about

How I'm leaving for Utah on Saturday to see Jules and Jord for a while before I leave for China. And how all of a sudden I'm realizing I have to say goodbye to my car, my home, New England and my family in a day and a half. Not a fan of that.

Let's talk about how I'm going to CHINA in LESS than TWO WEEKS! And how I still have a buttload of stuff to do; like organizing my paperwork, school work, additional training, last minute shopping, and crafting and typing out detailed instructions for my mom about how to access my different accounts.

Let's talk about how packing to live across the country is basically impossible to do in two suitcases under 50 lbs. Especially when I have to pack for winter and summer. And when I'm expected to bring one suitcase full of supplies for my kids and how I'm pretty sure I have more than that and I still don't think it's enough.

Let's talk about how fantastic my grandparents are. They took me to AC Moore today and helped me finish buying supplies for teaching. And then we went to TJ MAXX and they helped me find some nice dress pants. And then they took me out to lunch. And I love them a lot.

And finally (although I already blogged about this) let's talk about how today marks the half way point for Dustin's mission. And now it's all down hill from here. I'm so excited to know that starting tomorrow, it will be less than a year until he's home. And let's talk about how I have a package from him waiting for me in Utah. And let's talk about how much I love that man of mine. I love him.

okay. with that all said and done, I'm going to bed. I have a ton to do tomorrow.

CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA!

No comments: