18.1.12

Just a couple of things:

1. I like emails from friends. It's almost as exciting as real letters.

2. Turns out I really like painting walls. I spent five hours painting the main entrance hall at the Kelly's beautiful 1970's restored Tavern home and I loved every minute of it.

3. My flight for China is booked! I got my itinerary yesterday! AHHH! And I get the added bonus of seeing Seoul during a 9 hour layover between LA and Weihai. I'm beyond stoked. I'm really going to China, people.

4. I'm leaving for Utah on the 28th to see Julianna and Jordan before I leave. I'm trying to get up to Rexburg to see Symone and to see my team at work as well. And, I just found out that I have the fantastic bonus of seeing my roommate and NFL buddy, McKell, in time for the SUPERBOWL (that hopefully my Patriots will be playing in). So, yay for that!

5. Tomorrow I get to go paint, go grocery shopping for Mom, go get my wisdom teeth looked at, go visiting teaching with Mom and somehow cram in all my homework. Busy bee=happy camper.

No comments: