6.1.12

A few things

1. Criminal Minds is addictive. And when there are marathons on, it typically means that I stay up late and get nothing done during the day. But I don't care, because I'm on vacation and my mind is still mush from finals week and it's nice to sleep in and not have to wake up stressed.

2. I'm so excited to be in China. Like, beyond. I can't believe I'm actually going. That being said, I'm frustrated with ILP. They still haven't booked our flights to China and keep pushing our departure date back. Now we aren't leaving until February 3rd, but that isn't even set in stone. How am I supposed to book my flight out to SLC to see Jules and Jord and Misao without having a set departure date? Exactly. I can't. UGH!

3. I love leggings. And I love wearing them all day and not having to change out of them.

4. I finished reading The Help this week and I highly recommend it. Highly. I gave a copy to Juli for Christmas and I only give Juli the best books for Christmas. I love having all the time in the world to read what I want. Next on my list is Life of Pi.

5. I am not a fan of snow. That being said, it hasn't snowed once in New England all winter, save the freak Nor'easter in October. And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want it to snow! I want a day curled up in blankets and hot cocoa and books in front of my window while it is snowing out! I mean, I can do that now, but the snow adds a certain magical element that I love.

6. I love being on vacation. Even though I'm taking a couple online classes, I love. being. on. vacation.

No comments: