13.11.11

winter winds

Although I absolutely hate how cold it is; I love the sound of the wind rushing around my apartment. This is the perfect setting for my winter song playlist, cup of tea and kindle. Well, actually a nap first. But then, a cup of lemon tea and my kindle. I'm reading the Chronicles of Narnia (finally) because I'm doing a paper on C.S. Lewis. And I love Aslan. And I love Narnia.

I need to buy that movie while on my Black Friday adventures with Jillise.

In other news, last night I went down to Idaho Falls with Ms. Chelsea and we got to have delicious steak dinner while Paige worked and brought me extra rolls. She's my favorite. Also, I love those rolls. And then we went to the mall and I bought the best boots ever. I've been looking at them online for weeks and weeks and when we went to the store, they were the only ones left! and they were my size. AND THEY WERE ONE SALE! It was meant to be. Also, Chelsea bought me this awesome ring for 2 dollars because it was BOGO at payless, and she walked in with the intention of buying moccasins and walked out with some hot heels.

anyway. That is my life right now. I'm going to Boise early next week for Thanksgiving and I'm excited for all of my wonderful adventures with Jillise. And then it will only be a few more weeks until I am home, in my beloved New England, preparing for CHINA!

Nap time. <3

No comments: