11.11.11

Thai Thursday and other things

Let me tell you about today.

First, I walked to school, because my phone hates me and didn't tell me that Symone was willing to drive me. So my face was pretty much burned off with the cold by the time I got to work. But then I got to work. And I was productive, which is good, because I'm still a month behind in Jenzabars. Sam and I got hot chocolate. I went to class. Then Paige picked me up and we went to get Thai food. It was delicious. If it is possible to inhale food, then that is what I did. Within 20 minutes, my plate was empty and my tummy was full and happy. I love Thai Thursday/sometime Tuesday. And I am never missing it again.

Anyway, then I went to a work meeting. And Sam and I got in trouble because she tried to draw a hand turkey and the feet came out like an upsidedown umbrella that got blown inside out. and we laughed hysterically. And my boss gave us a look, but she wasn't really that mad.


I then proceeded to hang up Sam's picture in our office, so that everyone could appreciate her work of art. 

I came home and took a shower. And got ready. And then Sam came over and we walked to Northgate and got her car. And then we went back to the BYUI center and had dinner with a bunch of snobby AV people. But that's okay, because the food was really good (minus the fruit bars) and then Kathy and Jeremy came and sat with us and we talked about hiring for next semester and acne. And then we went upstairs and answered phones while President Clark did a live webcast. And Sam and I laughed a lot. So that was cool. Then she took me home in time for me to watch Grey's Anatomy with Whitney. And then right after, Symone kidnapped me so I could meet her favorite returned missionaries that used to serve in her ward. And then she came home and Paige came and kidnapped me and we went and froze our little bottoms up while we watched the soccer championship game that her man was coaching. And we laughed some more.

And then I came home to a nice email from my mama bear and the promise of a letter tomorrow. Not too bad of a day, if you ask me. Not too bad of a day.



No comments: