24.11.11

Grateful

For my incredible forever family, who never fails to support me, believe in me or stand behind me in all that I do and all that I dream.


for my brand new knee and my second chance at life, for being limp free and pain free for the first time in over five years, for answered prayers and for miracles


for my two best girls, for their support and kindness and willingness to listen, for the way they open their homes to me and for the adventures we go on and the memories we have made, and the memories to come.



and for the love of my life, my best friend and missionary, for faith in our plan and for the gospel, for his sacrifices and for his obedience, for the blue bow and for knowing what true, unconditional love really is. 


I am so blessed. I am so grateful. 
Happy Thanksgiving.




No comments: